Credits also to Nancy Comelab-for the Frame Cluster. :)I also have some exciting news.....I have a guest CT spot with Flergs for the month of March!!!!! I am so freakin' exciting about that. :) I can't wait to get started! :) She just had a big sale yesterday, that is when I got the Grasshopper kit :) *giggle*
I did a LO the otherday that I haven't posted yet.
Credits: "Perfect Day" by Paint the Moon-Annie ManningWhat a fun kit to work with, not to mention absolutely beautiful! :D. I can't wait to use it again. The idea for this page really stemed from the amior (sp?) I have never made a LO like this (a more realistic type...not sure how to describe it). It was fun though.
I also got asked to be apart of Kristi's (of "Web Designz by Kristi") CT team! I was and am so flattered that she asked. :) She has new shops at Designs in Digital and also at Digital Candy...you really need to check out the beautiful things she has there already! Today is the BEST day to check out her store at Digital Candy because she is having a 50% off sale today ONLY!!! So hurry on over there. :)
Thank you for reading all my crazy and exciting news! I hope you all have a great weekend!!
I also got asked to be apart of Kristi's (of "Web Designz by Kristi") CT team! I was and am so flattered that she asked. :) She has new shops at Designs in Digital and also at Digital Candy...you really need to check out the beautiful things she has there already! Today is the BEST day to check out her store at Digital Candy because she is having a 50% off sale today ONLY!!! So hurry on over there. :)
Thank you for reading all my crazy and exciting news! I hope you all have a great weekend!!
Love your lo's esp Cherish. And congrats on your guest spot. I can see why you were chosen!
ReplyDeleteHope the sickies leave your house soon! Congrats on the guest CT spot! Lovely layouts!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful LOs. Grasshopper kisses is the coolest kit!!
ReplyDeleteEwww! My sister's family all had the flu a couple of weeks ago. I think we've managed to keep it at bay, but then my kids aren't in school yet... Hope it's run it's course, and all are getting better!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your LO with Grasshopper Kisses! And, lucky, lucky you - Flergs for March!?! Congrats! And, you re-did your blog, and another CT... Is your head spinning in circles at this point?! LOL
Hope you have a great weekend! [hugs]
YAY! I'm so excited that you are a part of my team :) THanks for the compliments:) I love Flergs too! She's awesome, congratulations for the guest CT, that's awesome.
ReplyDelete