Yeah....it's Monday and I'm already asking if it's Monday. LOL The day isn't going badly but I'm just pooped from this past weekend. It was just a crazy weekend and I just need to veg out. I'm on my lunch at work so this is going to be short. I was able to get a LO done last night using a kit that Natalie Bird has available in her grab bag right now and it is GREAT!! It's called "Mint Tea" and this is what I came up with.

I love the colors and the patterns in this kit. The frame attached to the cardboard is great too. This is our kitten Gizmo, passed out in the girls little recliner chair. He is too stinkin cute! Thanks for reading.
lol...I would love for it to be Friday too! lol....but hey, I agree with you...those are great colors...and you put the page together so well!
ReplyDeleteCome Friday, come!