Here are a few pics of Skye napping with daddy. I soooo love this...it just melts my heart.


Tim was really enjoying the cuddle time too. He has really missed out on alot of time with the girls over the past month or two with it being race season. The girls have really really missed him alot. Oh and on Saturday morning Skye had gotten out some bubbles that she got from school and was blowing some in the house and our kitten Gizmo was completely fascinated with them. LOL It was hysterical to watch. LOL He was jumping around chasing them and trying to catch them.



And lastly a few LO's to share. The first one I used using "A Thing About Spring" and "Glitter Swirls" by Web Designs by Kristi. I love the shades of purple and pinks in this kit. It is making me so excited for Easter and Spring. YAY!!


Credits: "Oh Boy" by JanaM and Flergs and also "Sweet Words" by Flergs. Both can be found at
ScrapbookingGraphics.com.
These last two LO's are of my cutie patootie nephew Caden. :)
Thanks for looking!!! :)
ScrapbookingGraphics.com.
These last two LO's are of my cutie patootie nephew Caden. :)
Thanks for looking!!! :)


Too precious, hon! Cuddle time is sooooo important.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've been fairly busy as usual. Btw - what office do you work in? I keep meaning to ask, and keep forgetting! LOL
The LOs are be-yoo-te-ful as always! Love the one of Skye. Is she smelling or eating the flowers?! LOL
Hope you're having a great day! [hugs]