I'm a little late starting this challenge this month. With starting the new job, I'm still trying to find my routine with things. I know it is going to take me a few weeks to get the swing of balancing this all. LOL I got home from work tonight and my husband already had dinner started!! WOOT WOOT! I couldn't believe it. LOL This week is my first full week of work and I also am working one more day than I normally would. But so far I really love my job, and there are no complaints from me. :)
Ok so....I started a new challenge for the month of February called "Define It". And you can check it out
here. I also made a LO for this challenge and here it is.
Credits: I used a mini kit from Gifts from Alma part of the gallery. There are some beautiful freebies there. I also used stitches by LG Perspective
No comments:
Post a Comment