Well this is the start of a new week already. The weekend was really nice....and pretty relaxing. We didn't do a whole lot and that is the way I wanted it. LOL Saturday morning I got to lay around in bed for a bit, the girls were being so good. Then about 10 or 10:30 I left to go get some shopping done and pick up a part Tim needed for his sled. I got back around 12:30 and then had to take Brooke to a birthday party. I came back and I really wanted to try and get some pictures of Skye with my pink background. She actually agreed and I was IN SHOCK! She never wants me to take her pictures. Long story short.....I should have known it wasn't going to be that easy. LOL She wouldn't cooperate what so ever. I even tried bribing her with candy.....and she said "No" LMAO Stubborn monkey. LOL I was able to get one or two decent shots and that was it.
Sunday I didn't leave the house ALL day, and it felt good. LOL The weather was pretty nasty too so even if I did have some place to go I wouldn't have gone. I'm not sure what the exact total of snow that we got but we got quite a bit. They were calling for 1-2 feet and I know that we got atleast a foot. Tim and I were out this morning at 5:30 this am. Tim was snowblowing the drive way and I was shoveling the front sidewalk. YUCK!
I have a few LO's a got done in the last day or two but I will post them later. Here are a few of the shots I got of Skye on Saturday. She is such a nut!! LOL




Well, even if you didn't get a lot of pics - the ones you got seem pretty darn good!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!