Sunday, September 14, 2008

This is just a quick post to share a few LO's....I haven't updated in a while. This past weekend I was able to get quite a few LO's done and I feel so much better for getting that out of my system. I hate when I don't get time to scrap. It is my therapy....my creative outlet. There is so much that I really want to talk about and get out here but I don't have that time left tonight. LOL My sister had her baby this past Friday (9/12) and I now have a baby NIECE! :) She sent me some pictures this afternoon and I am itching to scrap a page with atleast one of them. My hamster has been sick and he died tonight...I am sooo bummed about it. It was breaking my hear that he was sick and I didn't know what to do for him. It just sucks...so it is a sad night her tonight. The girls don't know yet and I am so lost at what to do or say to them. I am hoping that with my youngest (she's 3) that I might be able to get by not saying anything and just get on with it. Brooke though....I have to tell her and it is going to break her heart. She was just telling me how she wanted to take him to school. *sigh* How do I tell her? This sucks! :(

Ok...i really need to stop. I think we are in for a thunder storm tonight and I need to get to bed early. The girls always way up so I need to be rested for what ever might be in store tonight. :)

I'll try not to load the LO's to much in this post....but remember it has been a while. LOL All the credits for the following LO's can be found at either DST or SSD. These are in no particular order...just thrown in there. LOL












If you made it through all that...thank you!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy moly! Lots of gorgeous pages!!
    And I'm so sorry about the hamster... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your TADA layout with us :) You are featured on our blog.

    ReplyDelete