| You Could Be a Vampire... If You Had To |
![]() Living forever doesn't sound half bad, if you could live forever with the people you love the most. But do vampires even love? And would the vampire version of you even be you? It's all too much to contemplate. Luckily, the chances of you ever becoming a vampire are astronomically low. What you would like best about being a vampire: Living forever What you would like least about being a vampire: Blood stained teeth |
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Could U be a Vampire- FOBTY's
I'm alittle late with last weeks SSD blog challenge....LOL It was a little quiz "Could You be a Vampire"....this was a fun little quiz here are my results :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! Thanks for stalking! :P Hehhe... I am so glad ot hear many of you are interested in my hybrid tuts. I get worried sometimes that ppl. don't care about hybrid. lol
ReplyDeleteSO, do you have specific requests for hybrid? Are you wanting to do albums? Holiday decor? Altered items?
Oh, and CONGRATS on the feature!! THAT IS FABULOUS!!
ReplyDelete