Thursday, September 18, 2008

One more day til Friday....ever since I started working full time I can not believe how excited I get for Friday to be here and to start the weekend. LOL The weekends really go by so quickly sometimes though. Between football, cheerleading, cookouts and birthday parties. It has just been nuts. Fall is here and that makes me even more excited. I LOVE the cool weather, the color of the leaves, and the smell. Everything about fall is just awesome! :)


The girls have been doing well. We are still trying to adjust to the whole school thing. Brooke gets home work everynight but Friday's and I have been so bad at remembering that she has it and to get her to do it. Once football is over it will calm down a bit and we will be able to sit down more to do it. She is only in 2nd grade and she doesn't get huge assisgnments or anything. It is usually a sheet of something per night. Last night we had to play catch up and she had 3 pages. Cheerleading is continuing to go good. Other than being severly unorganized she is having lots of fun. They have learned almost half of the routine that they need to learn for competition next month. I got to see what they know so far last night and they do such a great job. Brooke shows us all time what she knows so far but it is so neat watching all the girls do it together. I'm excited for competition. OMG....how could I have forgotten the craziest part of the past week!!! I had to cut (almost 4 inches) Brooke's hair this past Saturday because she got gum stuck in it! So this Saturday she has an apt to get her hair cut/fixed. *sigh*

Skye is Skye, she is doing well with daycare and our crazy schedule. She has her moments but who isn't going to? Lord knows I do. She has so much personality in that little body of her's. She has been right beside Brooke when she is practicing her cheers. She does such a great job. We're just getting her warmed up for when she is able to be on the squad too. LOL Everyone gets a kick out of her at the games.

Well wish us luck at the girls hair apts Sat. YIKES!! I'll post pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment