Thursday, September 25, 2008

How fast can YOU type?

This weeks SSD blog challenge was such a fun one!!! WOW....I really thought I could type alot faster than this....I don't know if 61 is really that good but it seemed like I was typing really fast. LOL If I didn't have my damn nail done than I might be able to pull off a bit more. I need to practice though because I think I could hit atleast 65...my mind gets all worked up and my fingers start going all over the place. LOL Total loss of control.


61 words

Speed test

1 comment:

  1. 61 is AWESOME, girl!!! This isn't the "normal" typing test where they actually use text from something which completely confused me! LOL The last time I took a typing test was about 4 yrs ago, and scored a 51. I got a 53 with this, and I hunt and peck. Never been able to "type" the "correct" way!

    Hope all's well with you and the family! [hugs]

    ReplyDelete