Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New kit by DreamScrapper!!

I am on the CT for DreamScrapper and she has a new kit out this week called "Embers". It is a beautiful kit, that has gorgeous colors and full of great elements and even includes the matching alpha to go with it. I have done a few LO's with it already. I made them both using pictures from my brother in law and sister in laws wedding. Although it is perfect Valentine's day it also versatile for other themed LO's as well. :)



Credits:For this 2nd LO I also used a template by Lottchen

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty LOs! And, does that header look Flerg-ish?!?! LOL

    I had to go get another 5 gal of kero after I posted because I called to check, and was told my oil prob wouldn't be delivered until late afternoon... I'd get on an auto-delivery except I can't guarantee if they come every 10th that I'll have the $$ in the bank...

    Guess DH's race should be on for this weekend, huh? Back to the cold and snow... Have a good one! [hugs]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful layouts thanks for sharing them.Hugs Crystal xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those layouts are gorgeous! Kit is beautiful!

    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layouts - and the ones in the post yesterday too, especially the green one with the circles! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a pretty kit and beautiful los!

    ReplyDelete