Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just a quickie

It's getting late and I haven't gotten nearly the things accomplished tonight that I wanted to. It's been quiet so it's alright. LOL Tim's race is tomorrow so I will probably be gone all day tomorrow and won't get back til late so I figured I would post this now. These pictures I actually took this morning. The girls had just gotten out of the tub and Skye looked so stinkin' cute. My mother had gotten Skye a hooded duck towel for xmas. Skye has a stuffed duck that she carries everywhere with her. There is a sweet story behind that duck, but that is for another time. LOL So anywho...Skye was standing there today with her hooded duck towel and her duckie and I just had to catch that moment. :)
Credits: "Spunki Charms" page kit by Lorie Davison.

No comments:

Post a Comment