Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wow I think this is the longest I have gone in awhile not posting. LOL I have been wanting to but just didn't get the chance. This past weekend which I knew it was going to be. Saturday was Tim's second race and I brought the girls. It was their first race and it really went great. I couldn't of asked for them to be any better. The beginning of the day was pretty rough. Trying to get things packed and ready for the day, then to get them both dressed, myself dressed, my camera stuff ready, and load all of our snowsuits (hats, gloves, boots) all the fun stuff. I was exhausted by the time we were in the car and on the road. All in all though it was a good day. I hadn't done any LO's since the end of last week and I was very much in withdrawls. LOL Yesterday I finally got to play and I did my first attempt at blending. I had been wanting to give that a shot but I just haven't....I had me alittle scared. LOL But it really wasn't AS hard as I thought it was going to be. I am on the CT (Dream Team) for DreamScrapper and on her blog she had attempted blending too and had some great tut's posted. She was my inspiration for just giving it a shot, and I'm so glad that I did. I can't wait to try it again, and be more creative with it.
So here is my play:
Credits: "Snug" page kit by Tracy Ann of TADA

Thanks for looking!! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME, Kristin!! ESPECIALLY for a first attempt! Glad the races went well for ya'! Hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin - congrats on this layout and for being recognized in the Gallery Standouts at DST for this one! You did a great job for your first time at blending!

    ReplyDelete