Thursday, January 17, 2008

A few new LO's to share

I got a few LO's done between yesterday and the night before that I thought I would share. Nothing too exciting has been going on. This afternoon I am going with my oldest daughter and her Girl Scout Troop to go Ice Skating. That should be interesting. LOL I haven't been skating in YEEEARS! I use to be pretty good on them...back in the day. LOL Brooke thinks that she is just going to hop out on the ice and be an Olympic champion...I have tried to explain to her that it isn't as easy as it looks. So this should be really interesting. Oh and Skye (who is turning 3 in April) also wants to go. I don't know what I'm going to do about that so I'll let you know later. LOL


Here are the LO's I did.

This month I have a guest spot on Sugarplum Paperie's CT and it has been so much fun. :) I created this LO using papers from her "Confetti and Candy" paper pack, the tag, brad and flower were freebie's from her blog. The word art is by Kelly Favor-Chronister and the paper tears are by LG Perspective.



The following LO I did with Alma Townsends new kit "Truly Yours". It is so versatile and can really be used for anything. Here are pictures from just over a year ago of Skye "helping" with the laundry. LOL She loved to help and still does. Credits: "Truly Yours by Alma Townsend of the Scrap Habit.

This LO is of my dad while he was up visiting this past Christmas. He use to race snowmobiles back before I was born and for the first few years after I was born. I don't remember the last time I saw this man on a sled. He has been to a few of Tim's races but always as a spectator. Well Tim got one of his sleds out while my dad was here and my father had a blast! I don't think he stopped smiling the entire time he was on it. It was so great to see my dad smile like that.
Credits: Word Art byJennifer Maceyunas. "Frosted" Page kit by Michelle Coleman of Little Dreamer Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment