I'm trying not to jinx myself here but I have been keeping out for a job...something part time. I have sent out a few resume's but it never worked out. I've been a stay at home mom for the past 5 1/2 years so I'm sure not having a job for that long doesn't exactly look great to an employer....who knows. HOWEVER....I sent a resume out last Monday, responding to an ad I read about in the paper and on Friday I actually got a call!! WOOHOOO!!! They wanted me to come in and fill out an application so I went right down there that afternoon. I ended up having an interview of sorts with the manager that day. She told me about the position and gave me a tour of the office and everything. I took that as a good sign, but again...I'm trying not to get my hopes up here. So yesterday morning she calls me back and asks if I could come in Wednesday at 1 to meet with the Dr. The job I applied for is for a office clerk/Dr.'s assistant position, I should have said that before. So tomorrow I am going down there to talk with the Dr. and I am really hoping this works out. The job seems like it is exactly what I was looking for, and it seems like it will be perfect for me. My fingers are crossed.
This morning I FINALLY finished editing the rest of the pictures I took at the race and then I ended up having to do all sorts of updates to the race website. I got alot done this morning, but nothing had to do with house work. LOL
Ok on to some pics and a scrap page. I was able to get one scrap page done tonight. This one is for a guest CT spot I have this month for Sugarplum Paperie. I scanned a bunch of old photo's that I wanted to scrap a few weeks ago, and this is one of them. This is Brooke was she was just over a year and a half. It is crazy how much she has grown, and changed. How did that happen?!?! LOL
Credits: The leafy edging across the bottom of the page is by Tracy Ann (TADA) the rest of the pieces were madeby Sugarplum Paperie. The frame and alpha are from her "Vintage Paperie" pack, the bue (which I recolored slightly),
green and brown papers are from "Confetti and Candy" and the other elements were freebies on her blog.





Very nice LO... AWESOME photos... And, good luck with the job!!! There are days I wish I could stay at home or do part time, but it just isn't in the cards financially...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Lindsay Jane gig! :D
ReplyDelete