Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Happenings

This past weekend was a pretty productive one. Saturday morning I got 3 layouts done by 10:30 am. It was great. I relaxed, drank some delisious hazelnut coffee, and just scrapped away. I was able to catch up on some challenges I hadn't done from SSD. The challenges have really helped inspire me and get my mojo moving. For the longest time I felt in such a funk. I really struggle trying to come up with a page idea or page title. I am TERRIBLE at titles.

Saturday afternoon Tim and I took the girls to the Shrine Circus in Watertown. It was sooo much fun, and I had a blast. I don't remember ever going to an actually circus before. The girls really seemed to enjoy it. They got to have a ride on ponies and also took a camel ride. I got pictures but I don't have them resized yet. They didn't turn out that great because I took my small point and shoot camera and they pics just aren't good. I absolutley LOVE tigers and lions....they are one of my favorite animals and that was also one of my favorite acts. There was a clown that did an act with house cats and it was freakin' hilarious! There was also a camel, horse and pony act and that was great. I don't know how in the world they are able to train those animals to do the things they do. One of the horse got up on his/her back legs and hopped across the ring. It was unbelievable. That night after the circus we got home got a few things done around the house and got the girls settled down with a movie (Wall-E) and then Tim and I watched a movie too (Get Smart). Sunday was a day for laundry catch up, mowing the lawn and lounging. LOL I went NO where and it felt great. I mowed the lawn (which I love to do) and I was able to get 2 loads of laundry dried on the line. Saturday it rained all day and I knew it was going to be nice Sunday so I waited. The girls played outside almost ALL day. It was a chilly but gorgeous day. I had to keep an eye on Skye because she kept taking her sweatshirt off (she had a t-shirt underneath) when I wasn't looking. The girls is a nut. Our neighbors little boy who is in Brooke's grade was over to play alot of the day too. The girls had a pretty busy day.

Tonight Brooke has a baseball game....our first home game. The weather is going to be alittle chilly but the sun is out and hopefully there will be no rain. This morning I had to get blood drawn for my 3 mo. follow up this Thursday. It has been 3 months since my weight loss surgery already! And as of Saturday morning I am officially down 60lbs! That is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment