Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy NSD!!!

Sweet Shoppe was awfully slow for me all Saturday morning but once I was finally able to get in there I scooped up the following goodies. I may go back for another kit or two....or three before the sale ends tonight. I had transfered money last week to paypal so that I didn't have to have all these transactions and it didn't go through before Saturday. Agh!!! I was so mad...I'm still mad. I don't understand why it takes so freakin' long. The money was taken out of my Checking account last Thursday. WTH! Anyway.....on to more exciting goodness. :) I did get a bunch of goodies between Saturday afternoon and yesterday. There were some things that I decided not to grab and I KNOW without a doubt I am going to end up kicking myself in the butt. But I can't think about that. LOL I got some great deals. I didn't get as much scrapping done as I was hoping. That was alittle disappointing....but I kind of figured that was going to happen. LOL I got 4 layouts done between Saturday and Sunday which isn't too bad. I'll share those in another post. Here are images (that should be linked) of all the goodies that I picked up. :) I hope everyone had a great {i}NSD. :)

Out and About - Bikin' by Fee JardineAll About Me by ScrapKitchen DesignsBamboozled by Libby Weifenbach & ChereKayeCherry Sweet by Kristin Cronin-BarrowMy Happy Garden by Kristin Cronin-BarrowMay Grab Bag by K StudioPlaying With PaperTemplates w/attitude Trios Set 6templates w/Attitude set 19NSD Grab BagWordart No.1 by Kristen Rice
Sheer Delight - Full Kit by Kristen RiceCrazy Daze - Full Kit by Kristen RiceWinged Frames by Crissy Armstrong




No comments:

Post a Comment