Well it's a new week and hopefully the start to a good one. :) This past weekend was pretty good. Mothers day was yesterday and that was nice. Poor Skye starte with a stomach bug on Saturday morning. There was no throwing up but she had a pretty upset stomach....I'll spare any one the details. Saturday morning, Saturday night and then last night she had awful stomach pains/cramps and I felt so awful for her. There isn't much you can do and I just felt terrible. She would just cry and cry. But during the day Saturday and Sunday she was fine most of the time....it was so weird. Sunday morning was nice. Tim slept upstairs with Brooke because Skye was in bed with me so she could be closer to the bathroom if she need to get there quick. Skye woke up at 6:30 to go to the bathroom, and then realized that it was morning time and said "Happy Mother's day momma!!!' It was soooo sweet. ♥ I loved it.☺ It was great. Tim got up shortly after and we were both able to go back to sleep for a bit. The girls came in about 8 or 8:30 to give me their gifts. Brooke made me some heart melting things at school. On one thing she chose a word for each of the letters in "Mother" that represented me. For "H" she chose "HOT". LMAO I thought that was CLASSIC!!! Sometime this week I am going to scan the papers she made me so that I can scrap them. ☺ Tim got me a charm bracelet with a mom charm on it and the girls names engraved on the back. :) He is so thoughtful....I can't wait to get some more charms to go on it. I have already started looking at them. What feels incredible is being able to just put on the bracelet and having it fit. If this was before I had lost weight I probably wouldn't have been able to do that.
We were all supposed to go to my mothers for a cookout yesterday but with Skye being sick Tim and the girls stayed home. My mother's husbands mother lives with them and she can't be around people that are sick. So I went down to visit my mom for a bit, chat, relax and catch up. It was nice.
I got some scraping done over the weekend and got to play with some of my new goodies that I bought last week. I made a LO with Lauren Griers new kit "Won't you Shine Shine Shine" for a challenge she is having on her blog. 

It's been a while since I have done a LO about myself. I really need to do them more often....it feels good. It also will give my girls a better vision of who I am. ☺ Yesterday I started a page with Tim and I, and I can't wait to finish it. Here are two other's that I did. Full credits can be seen at my gallery at SSD.


Thanks for looking! Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment