Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oy! What a day! It is 10:30pm and I feel like I have more ambition now than I have all day. LOL Isn't that nice? I really need to be getting to bed though. Tim has his last race tomorrow and I'm not sure yet if I'm going. I really don't want to, but my dad might be coming up to go. He lives about 2 1/2 hours away and we don't get to see him much. The race is about 2 hours from here and they aren't able to start until around noon. With it being a Sunday it just makes for a really long day. I don't have to work Monday but still. Anyway...if my dad goes than I am probably going to go so I can see him and so the girls can see him. I haven't been to a race the last few weeks and I really should go with it being the last race. We'll see. :)

Today was just a weird day. The girls were fighting on and off (nothing unusual) but Brooke (who is older) lets Skye push her around and Skye is just a little bruit(sp). LOL Skye was being really grumpy on and off and around lunch time she kept telling me she was tired and so we ended up cuddling on the couch for a bit. She was still in a foul mood after a while so I ended up getting out some plastic Easter Eggs and we had Egg hunts in the house. Well....Skye just thought that was the greatest thing ever. The girls would find the eggs and then she would be freaking out telling me to hide them again. LOL It was hilarious! I hid them a few times and then Brooke hid them and even Skye took a turn hiding them. It was great. Good thing they are plastic because who knows if we ended up finding them all. LOL After doing that today it really made me so excited for Easter next week. The girls are going to be so much fun. We are going to have to color eggs this week sometime and that should be fun too. Skye will definitely get a kick out of that.

I have been meaning to post a few pictures from last week's ice storm and i just resized a few to post. It was a beautiful Monday morning and everything was covered in Ice. The sun made everything shimmer and shine I loved it. The pictures really don't do it justice.




Here are a few LO's I have done too. :) The first is a LO I did with two of the pictures that are above. I need to do another one using bigger pictures to get a better view of them. You can see the credits here.

The LO above is from my Rascal Flatts Concert in Jan. :) I love him. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment