Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF and some digi shopping.

I have been at work the last 2 days alone and it has been nice. It is Friday and I am sooo tired. It has been a crazy week. Tim started out Monday with the stomach bug, poor guy. He called in to work, which he never does, so you know he was sick. Then Wednesday morning at about 3:30am Skye and Brooke both woke up not feeling well and then 10 minutes later Skye was throwing up. It was awful and I felt so bad for her. That was the worst that she has ever had it, and my heart was breaking for her. I remember how scary it was when I was a kid and getting sick like that. You can't breath and it is just terrifing. She was quite the trooper though. She only cried when it was really bad. So far *knocking wood* Brooke and I are ok, so we'll see. I'm praying that we don't get it.

Last night after getting home from work I was miserable....don't know why....I just was. I decided I needed to do some digi shopping therapy. :D Shabby Pickle is having a sale this week (ending today) and they have 35% off!!! I was so excited to see that so I picked up some yummy goodies. Take a peak.





I did make a layout using... "Boutique"...but I haven't uploaded it yet. I have to do that tonight.

Tonight Tim and I MAY be going oout. We haven't been out in FOREVER. I am starting to feel more confident in myself since having surgery. I have lost 45lbs and that is insane and soooo exciting. We asked a friend if her daughter would mind watching the girls tonight and I'm pretty sure we have the ok. The girls mom watches Skye while I am at work. So when I go to pick the girls up tonight I will double check with her. Then it will just be up to what I feel like doing. I have a headache right now....and that needs to take a hike before I can think about going anywhere. I had a headache yesterday too. :( As for this weekeng....we don't have any big plans. The weather doesn't look to promising unfortunately. The girls are getting antsy for us to put up the trampoline but we need decent weather to do that. We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment