Or not so happy Monday....I feel exhausted today for some strange reason. I had a hard time getting out of bed and getting my butt in gear to do anything. It was terrible...I am sitting at here (at work...taking a break) and I just feel like I could curl up in a corner some where. LOL I hope this isn't a sign that I am coming down with something. This weekend was nice but also a sad one. It was the year anniversary of my nephew's passing, and it also would have been his first birthday. My SIL and BIL really struggled with it as you can imagine...my heart just aches for them. I have been blessed with 2 heathy girls and I am so grateful for that. After seeing and experiencing what they have and are still going through it really makes you think twice.
I don't have some exciting news to share though....during the SSD weekend I completed a LO for a chance to win a guest spot on Eva Kiplers CT....and I WON!!! There was a tie actually and I won a Guest spot for the month of November. I'm so thrilled about that...Eva is such a talented designer. I just purchased my first winter themed kit a few weekends ago and it was one by her. :) The LO "Rub a Dub" below is the LO I submitted for the challenge. You had to create a LO using everything in the mini kit that she supplied. It was awesome!!
I don't have some exciting news to share though....during the SSD weekend I completed a LO for a chance to win a guest spot on Eva Kiplers CT....and I WON!!! There was a tie actually and I won a Guest spot for the month of November. I'm so thrilled about that...Eva is such a talented designer. I just purchased my first winter themed kit a few weekends ago and it was one by her. :) The LO "Rub a Dub" below is the LO I submitted for the challenge. You had to create a LO using everything in the mini kit that she supplied. It was awesome!!
Here's the first LO I created for Eva's CD with Vivacity

Bree Clarkson also held a "Make Your Own Sundae" challenge that same weekend and I won a guest spot on her CT for the month of January!! I LOVE her templates, so that is HUGE excitement for me. YAY!! :) I have something to look forward to in the next few months.
The SSD store is closed this week and it will be reopening this weekend and I am so darn excited. Eva has a whole bunch of goodies that are going to be released on Saturday. Julie Billingsley and Dani Mogstad both have some goodies being released for the grand reopening as well. It is going to be a HUGE weekend. I can't wait for it to get here. :)

Bree Clarkson also held a "Make Your Own Sundae" challenge that same weekend and I won a guest spot on her CT for the month of January!! I LOVE her templates, so that is HUGE excitement for me. YAY!! :) I have something to look forward to in the next few months.
The SSD store is closed this week and it will be reopening this weekend and I am so darn excited. Eva has a whole bunch of goodies that are going to be released on Saturday. Julie Billingsley and Dani Mogstad both have some goodies being released for the grand reopening as well. It is going to be a HUGE weekend. I can't wait for it to get here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment