Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The Big VOTE
Today's the big day to vote! Have you voted? Are you going to vote? *sigh* I am really torn...I have a bad feeling about one...well kind of both and just really undecided. I have pro's and cons for both and really don't think that either of the candidates deserve this position...that is just my opinion. This is the biggest election that I think has happened in my 29 years of life and I am nervous to see the outcome. Only time will tell and I hope that who ever takes the next presidential role helps this world and not make it worse. I rarely talk politics and I have never been a big fan to be honest but as I have gotten older I have started to take little more of an interest. I still don't enjoy it but it is our future right....our childrens futre? So I am just about to leave for work. On the way I am going to stop and vote. Why do I feel so damn nervous? LOL Sheesh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment