Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Some new LO's

Boy it has been a busy week here and I know that with Christmas less than 2 weeks away it is going to just get even more busier. It is going to be here before you know it. My sister and her family are coming up from TN next week and I CAN NOT WAIT! I haven't seen them since last February. My nephew just turned 3 in the beginning of November and I hate that I had to miss that. :( He is getting so big and I just can't wait till my little man is here!!! This past week I scrapped some pictures from their last visit (see previous post for LO). It really made things even more exciting . Only 8 more days!! Not that I'm counting or anything. :D

This is my second LO since being on Trish's CT team. She has templates loaded to her store at "Do it Digi"....so check them out! There are lots more coming soon. :D I took the girls out to play this past spring. The snow (or most of it) had finally melted and they were so anxious to get outside. After being outside about 20 minutes Skye found a big muddle to play in. I decided just to let them go and get dirty....and boy did they ever.LOL They were covered from head to toe in mud and dirt. It was great watching them play and listening to the laughs and giggles. LOL
Credits: "Dirt Lovin Kids" kit by DigiDiva Designs.
Template by Templates~N~More/Tris.H Designs (Totally Stars template pack)


Credits: "Spiced Eggnog" by DreamScrapper can be found HERE
Fillable paper shapes by Katie Scrapbook lady

Credits: Paper-KSharonDesigns, Grunge overlay by Amanda Lee, Butterfly clip Tarra Forbes,
Sequenced blk ribon Jennifer Howland. Black photo mat Christine Borgfeld

1 comment:

  1. Good for you to be doing all that journaling...the title on that first one just draws you in. Welcome to the digi community...great hobby.

    ReplyDelete