Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Spiced Eggnog"

I did two layouts in the past few days using DreamScrappers "Spiced Eggnog" page kit and it is really versatile. The first page I did was using a few pictures from my wedding and the second page was with some picture of deer that I took at my in laws house, which was more of a wintery layout. I really want to get my Christmas pictures for last year scrapped but I don't have them on the computer right now. I need to get them uploaded. But I have to wait until after Christmas . My CD/DVD burner is broken and I am hoping that I get a new one for xmas. I don't have much room left on my hard drive because of all my digiscrappging stuff and my pictures. *sigh* Anyway...LOL

The girls are getting pretty excited for Christmas. This week will probably go pretty fast because I have shopping left to do, lots of wrapping, and lots of prepping for this weekend. Brooke has a friend coming over to spend the night on Friday (a favor for the parents), then my sister will be here Saturday morning. Sunday we are meeting my dad, brother, niece, sister, and nephew at my grandparents house for an early lunch. The from there is it back to my in laws house for hanging out with my SIL and BIL, presents and dinner. Monday (xmas eve) I don't think will be too exciting. I think I am just going to have a dinner here for my dad, my sister and nephew. So Monday-Thursday will be all getting ready for the long weekend to come. YIPEE!! I can't wait.

Well here are my layouts. :D

"Spiced Eggnog" page kit by DreamScrapper



This was also done with "Spiced Eggnog" and can be found HERE
I also used Template 7 by Templates~N~More(Trish.H Designs)


Here are a few other layouts that I have done the past few days using some thing I purchased from TracyAnn Designs' store.





No comments:

Post a Comment