It's officially the first day of June and would you believe that we had a frost warning last night? About 45 minutes north of us actually woke up with a dusting of snow on the ground?? WTH is up with that? Only in northern NY. LOL This is a little much though. We are still having to run our furnace because it is too cold at night not to have heat. Usually by now we don't have to be doing this. It stinks.
Brooke only has just over 3 weeks of school left before she is out for the summer. Last week we dropped off Skye's paper work for pre-k. We will hopefully find out this week if her name got drawn for the class. *fingers crossed* There were more than 18 kids signed up so all the names get put into a random drawing for the spots in the class. :( I'm really nervous, and anxious. I'm praying that Skye gets a spot. I want for her to be able to start school next year so badly and I know she wants to, too. She will be devastated if she isn't able to go. *sigh* So we'll see.
This past weekend Tim and I went on a 4wheeler ride Saturday afternoon and we were gone for like 3 hours. It was GREAT! It has been forever since we did that. I LOVED it! We went from Tim's parents house all the way to Belfort. Once we got up to his families land up there, we went down to the river, made a camp fire, roasted hot dogs, hung out for a bit and then headed home. I love roasting hotdogs over and open fire like that. I don't eat hot dogs that often but that is the way I prefer to do it. :) We got back and Tim's parents kept the girls over night. Sunday morning Tim and I slept in til 20 after 9! I felt like crap the rest of the day though...I think I got too much sleep. :/
This is going to be a busy week. Tonight I have a support group meeting and I have missed the last 2 so I do NOT want to miss this one. Tim and the girls are supposed to be going to Nick's baseball game (if it doesn't rain), and then Brooke has baseball games Tuesday and Thursday. Then Friday is Brooke's field trip to Alex Bay on a boat tour, I get to go along on that one. Saturday is the Relay for Life, and then Tim is working up to the Muddfest on Saturday and Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment