I don't know what my deal is but for the past few days I have just been feeling "blah". I feel good physically, I don't really even feel like I had surgery. With the exception of happening to feel my little incisions on my belly. I could do without those. LOL All but one is healing great. The one that isn't healing as well has been an PITA since I got out of surgery....freakin' thing. And it is right next to my belly button. I just feel kind of depressed or something. It's strange. Maybe I'm tired. I've been sitting here at work just wanting to go home, pretty much since I got here. I just want to be back home and in my comfy sweat pants and comfy sweat shirt. The music that is playing on the radio here isn't really helping either. LOL Maybe I am just ready for spring too. We are in the inbetween stages right now and it is just blah. The temps are supposed to be warmer tomorrow and this weekend but with rain. I have two hours left and then I am going home, changing my clothes, and I need to do some scraping. :) Maybe some digi shopping. I haven't bought anything in what seems like weeks and weeks. There is a new Collab that was released today at "After 5 Designs" called Nova Vida and it is gorgeous!

Look at all the yummy goodies and fantastic papers!! So Yup...I think I need to treat myself. :) I need to start taking more pictures too....I've been slacking terribly. I was all pumped up to do my weekly lo's and I totally fell off the wagon. But life gets so busy to keep up with it sometimes. I need to figure something out. I just need to get out of this funk.
Feel better! That is a yummy kit...I need to check it out!!
ReplyDelete