Monday, February 9, 2009

Late race update

I can be such a bad, bad blogger. Sheesh. I never came back and posted about Tim's race (from my 1-30-09 post and today is already the 9th. That day didn't turn out to be the greatest. It was so cold. The wind is what made it so much worse. The girls were cold, and they didn't have much fun playing in the snow. Skye was being more difficult than Brooke was. It is SOOO hard to get them together, dressed, make sure I have enough extra's, and get myself ready and bundled up. It really is a nightmare. We left the house late, but every one was warmly clothed and bundled. I saved the snowpants and scarves for once we were actually at the track. The girls were excited to see daddy race and I could barely wait. I seriously LOOOVE the races. Getting everyone dressed and there sucks but the races are so exciting. We ended up being there for like 2 hours and then I just couldn't take the complaining and whinning (from Skye) and we left to go home. I got some good pics but not nearly as many as I had hoped or was planning too. I'll have to post some




































Those are just a few of my favorites that I took. The girls and I were up in the grandstands when Tim first raced and I was unable to get any shots of him. :( He didn't race again until after we left so I am really bummed that I didn't even get any of him racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment