Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 7 of Nicole's Blog party!

So today is day 7 of Nicole of Sugarplum Paperie's blog party and YOU are getting the gifts!!! How great is that?!?! It has been a pretty exciting week and I am so thrilled to be apart of this. Myself and the other CT girls have creating some great freebie's to share. They are all using or based around the "Party Hat" kit that Nicole has been giving away all week.

Here is my contribution.....I used the kit to make a bunch of cluster elements and changed the frames up a bit. I hope you like it.

Photobucket



I don't have the time this morning to link you up to the other girls blogs....BUT you can check out Nicole's blog to find the list. :) Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the freebie.... and have a great weekend! :)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for these great elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done here...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! I forgot you CT for her as well! I'll have to hop back here after I get home to snag those yummy frames!

    You need to update your about me section, hon! Not stay at home anymore! Hope you have a great weekend! :) [hugs]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such great gifts from all the blogs! I'm getting a bit dizzy from blog-hopping. What a fun party!!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only saying thanks for the cool frames, but just had to add: Go Tony! Go! (saw your Tony blinkie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete