Monday, June 2, 2008

FOBTY-SSD Challenge

Time for a new SSD "From Our Blog to Your's" challenge. :) This weeks topic/challenge is to choose where you would go on your dream vacation if money (and gas LOL) were no option. Hands down...with not thinking involved I would choose Ireland. That has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. That is one goal I have in life to visit there. I would love for it to be a long visit so that I'm in no rush to see sights, rush around and then leave. A friend of mine visited there a few years ago and I was so jealous. I was asked to go but then I found out I was pregnant with Skye, so that was pretty much out of the question. I got to see her pictures after she got back and they were amazing....everything was amazing. The grass is so green LOL. There are some BEAUTIFUL and amazing castles.
I found this site that is so full of great information, and pictures.
http://www.discoverireland.com/us/


Who else shares this dream? :) I know there are plenty of others. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... This one isn't truly for me - not that I don't want to go, but if money were no object I'd like to go to Hawaii with, Mike, the kids, and my dad. Dad's wanted to go for a while...

    That's the zoo in Syracuse. It used to be called Burnet Park Zoo. They changed their name about 4 yrs ago...

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete