Monday, May 5, 2008

What I have been up to.

So I thought I would share some CT stuff and what I have been up to. I am on Kristi's (Web Designz By Kristi) CT and I make QP's for her and brag books. She has a new kit out Oceanside and I LOVE this kit. There are so many great elements, and it was so hard to choose which ones to use. I wanted to use them all!! There are also a TON of papers. This kit is a steal! :) Here are a few QP's I made and put my own pics in them from a cruise my husband and I took a few years ago. You can find the whole set of QP's here





The following LO's were made for Nicole Seitlers CT...Sugarplum Paperie. The first LO is using her 7th Avenue kit....she revamped it and it is AWESOME. The colors are amazing! The B&W pic just sets the whole LO off...it just pops. :)


The next LO is using Nicole's new kit "Flirty Skirty"...my LO doesn't do this kit justice. The patters of the papers and the colors are soooo yummy. I was in love with this as soon as I saw it. :)



And this last LO...wasn't for a CT...it was for a "Dream Date" challenge at SSD. *giggle* I am sooo proud of this page, so I couldn't help but share. The pictures are all mine and the kit I used is "Pop Rocks" by Dani Mogstad.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment