Well Brooke's first day went much better than I expected, well once the bus left anyway. hahaha! I was a wreck before the bus came to get her. The thought of her getting on that bus, and just leaving broke my heart. She was a little trooper though...she actually got on the bus and I had to yell for her to stop. I was like "whoa Brooke....can I atleast have a hug". hahahaha! She really was so excited though. That morning she was up at 3am asking Tim if it was time to get ready for school yet! The crazy nut! All in all though the day went well. I sat home anxiously waiting for her to get home to hear all about it. The bus pulled up about 3:30 and the bus driver says "There's your mommy"...it was so sweet. She came running up the side walk and I met her 1/2 way, she was so excited. She talked for 45 minutes straight and barely stoped to take a breath. LOL There are only 10 kids in her class which I didn't believe at first, but it's the truth. She finished up the rest of her week, and by Friday she said she was ready for the weekend. Hopefully things will contunue to go as smoothly.
Here is Brooke the morning before she got on the bus.


As for Skye....she is doing really well with this whole transition. She really doesn't seem to mind that she is gone during the day. I originally thought that she was going to be lost with out her, she is never really without Brooke. But it has been really nice....not to mention quieter. =o) Skye can just play with whatever she wants and doesn't have to worry about sharing. hahaha! Naptime has become such a wonderful time of day too....the peace and quiet is something I almost forgot exsisted. =o) It makes for a nice break.
No comments:
Post a Comment